This is the first module of the Virtual Assistant Course
ARE YOU READY TO BE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
There are numerous ways you can earn from home and one of the easiest ways is to become a virtual assistant. This job is easy to setup and there is no limit to how much you can make. This is the Virtual Assistant Course – Module 1, I will publish other modules every week. Learn more on the EARN FROM HOME page.
At this stage we will identify your readiness to start a VA business.
What you need
- A dedicated note book
Answer the following questions in your notebook
- What exactly is your industry? E.g. dressmaking? Legal? Digital marketing? Makeup? Events? Catering? Baking? Etc
- Why do you want to become a VA?
- What skills do you have?
- Do you mind working with your competitors to help them sell better and manage their businesses more efficiently?
- Can you comfortably make use of a laptop/desktop computer?
- How many hours a day can you commit to VA work?
- For how long (days, weeks, months) are you ready to be consistent in marketing your business with or without clients?
- Do you have a safety net ( e.g. other means of income, supportive friends or family, etc ) that you can fall back on if you don’t get client on time or if your business fails?
- What/who is a virtual assistant?
- What does he/she do?
Answer the above questions before the next Module as I will be treating each point in my newsletter of 19th May, 2018.
Do subscribe to my mailing list to receive these breakdown and also gain access to ask questions or suggest improvements for this course.
Would you like to become a virtual assistant? Let me know in the comments.
This post was first published on March 16, 2018 and republished on May 14, 2018.
The next module (Module 2) comes up on May 21, 2018.
Go here to join the Virtual Assistant Course mailing list. Do not miss this step as this is where I will be sending breakdown and other materials for each module.